Thursday, October 19, 2006

Weis Got "Feelers" From The NFL

Notre Dame football coach Charlie Weis said he got "feelers" from NFL teams last weekend. and that he told them that he's happy where he is at.

"Everyone knows I'm staying here until they fire me or I die," he said. "I'm here for life. That's what I said I was going to do. So why would I not be a man of my word?"

Charlie, how many other coaches have made similar comments?This is not something new that fans from other schools haven't heard before. He showed his loyalty by signing a $10 million dollar contract after last season to prove he wanted to stay at Notre Dame.

While Charlie Weis, says he will be at Notre Dame for the rest of his career or until death, why would he even bring it up that he got these offers to check him out? You have to think the guy wants to be back in the league that he proved himself in, to prove that he can handle his own squad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home