Friday, September 29, 2006

Tyson Fighting Exhibition Tour For Money

I'll knock you out in 30 seconds! Former heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson will be fighting on an exhibition tour to ease his way out of financial troubles.

"I think I'm useless to society. I don't think I'm worthy of the people who come out to see me, but they do."

On Thursday, the man who vowed to eat Lennox Lewis' children and bit off a piece of Evander Holyfield's ear seemed accepting of his current position and emphasized he's in no mood for a comeback.

"The best decision I ever made was to retire from boxing. Because I don't have any stress. I'm pretty simple. I like the person I am now more than I did. I don't like 'Iron Mike' -- I like Mike Tyson."

"I want to have fun because during my boxing career I was too damn serious. That was my problem, I took myself too serious," Tyson said, comparing his younger self to Terrell Owens, the talented but problem-plagued Dallas Cowboys receiver.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Duncan said...

In my opinion everyone must browse on this.
free dropship wholesaler | faucets buying tips | how dropshipping works

October 11, 2011 7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home