Friday, September 29, 2006

T.O. : "If I can't trust my own trainer, I can't trust nobody."

I love myself!Ahhhh......The drama continues for Cowboys receiver Terrell Owens, he has apparently fired his personal trainer for revealing too much of T.O.'s personal life.

James "Buddy" Primm, Terrell Owens' personal trainer, said Thursday that the Cowboys wide receiver had relieved him of his services and was no longer speaking to him.

"He shouldn't have been telling you anything about my personal life anyway," Mr. Owens said. "That's where it stops – right there. He should have never said anything remotely involving me or my personal life, especially my son or even my ex-girl."

"He is a victim of what I have fallen victim to over the course of my career," Mr. Owens said. "He shouldn't have said anything about my personal life – period. Now I really have to be guarded as far as who I talk to. If I can't trust my own trainer, I can't trust nobody."

The drama only gets better with Owens, who recently said that he had an interaction from his painkillers with his vitamin supplements. We took the liberty to research this information and we truly wonder how there was an interaction? Maybe Owens really is on anti-depressants or should be..... Check this out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home