Friday, October 13, 2006

Just What Terrell Owens Wants....Us To Talk About Him.

It's always something with Terrell Owens. According to sources, the controversial wide receiver was late to Wednesday's practice, which led to a heated discussion with passing game coordinator Todd Haley. It was the same day T.O. expressed frustration over his role in the offense.

During his media availability on Wednesday, Owens expressed frustration with how he was being used in the offense, which has contributed to his 17-catch, 232-yard, one-touchdown start to the season.

When asked Wednesday why he thought he was not involved more, Owens said, "I don't know. I honestly couldn't tell you. All I know is, dude, I practice hard every day. The guys know that. When I'm on the football field on Sundays, I try my best to do whatever I can to help win games. For whatever reason, that's not happening."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home