Thursday, February 15, 2007

Don't tell Tim Hardaway your gay

I got skillzFormer NBA star Tim Hardaway expressed his opinions on gay people that may have brushed some people the wrong way:

"You know, I hate gay people, so I let it be known. I don't like gay people and I don't like to be around gay people,'' he said while a guest on Sports Talk 790 The Ticket. "I'm homophobic. I don't like it. It shouldn't be in the world or in the United States.''

Hardaway had also went on in saying that if Amaechi would have come out when he was a player, that he wouldn't want him on this team and if he were on his team he would distance himself from him in the locker room.

Hardaway, apologized in another interview later in the day. We're guessing that the damage is already done.

Tim Hardaway says he hates 'gay people' - SI.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home