Saturday, November 25, 2006

Tiki's Torched, Coughlin Counters

I'm flammin'! Look at me now!Other than saying the Wednesday night meeting went well, Barber refused to discuss it just two days before the Giants (6-4) were to play the Titans (3-7) in Tennessee. He also defended his decision to talk after being limited to 27 yards on 10 carries.

"You guys ask me questions and I tell you the truth," said Barber, whose 998 yards was the fourth best in the league heading into this week's action. "I tell you what's on my mind. I think if I said anything other than the truth, that would compromise who I am and that would be doing you guys a disservice."

Coughlin isn't a big fan of players going to the media.

Barber did it in the playoffs last year, saying the team was outcoached in a 23-0 playoff loss to Carolina.

Read the Story, SI.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home