Thursday, October 05, 2006

Randy Moss Out Of Oakland?

Get me out of here!His recent comments during a radio interview might have suggested otherwise, but Oakland Raiders wide receiver Randy Moss has not requested a trade from his current team, Moss' agent said Wednesday.

Moss indicated he wanted to be traded during a Fox Sports Radio interview Wednesday, but agent Tim DiPiero said his client was just venting. If the Raiders decide the issues are more serious, a trade before the Oct. 17 deadline is still a possibility.

''If me moving elsewhere is what my future holds then I'm ready to see it,'' said Moss.

``If they feel trading me and getting me out is the best thing to do, I've been traded once. Two won't hurt.''

Who wouldn't want off the Raiders right now, just like most NFL fans wonder, will they win even one game this season?

Source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home